Thursday, February 13, 2014

Could you just...look over there for awhile?!

Yes, as a matter of fact, I am going to be posting about nothing but my dog from now on! Why? Because nothing now happens in which the dog is not involved. She is my shadow. Girl has no sense of personal space. She follows me from room to room. When I sit on the couch, she crawls in my lap. When she can't do that, she sits and stares at me for many long moments at a time. It's unnerving.

However, I have found out that just like me, she has an almost limitless love of heat. I use this to my advantage. A space heater and a comfy cushion keeps Halfski happy. This is how she spends her mornings while I'm working.

IMG_8240
With the staring

IMG_8241
Without the Staring

Then I just move the setup into the bedroom in the evening and she lets me sleep through the night. This is how I tolerate the invasions of privacy all day - I am getting enough sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I think I would love to be a dog at your house!!!

    ReplyDelete