Thursday, January 17, 2008

Simplicity 3958 - done

Well, I knew that if I sat on that fleece and didn't make Hannah's much-desired cape right away, two things would happen: 1) She would "casually menti
on" it at least twice daily and annoy/guiltify me to no end. 2) I would have the knowledge that there was fleece in my fabric collection and that would drive me even further around the bend than Hannah's nagging. And so, last night I cut out the pieces and this afternoon after work I sewed it up. Et voila:
3958
IMG_4038
I love Hannah - she's so campy sometimes! And here's another view:

IMG_4040
It's nothing too exciting, but Hannah loves it. That makes it pretty much worthwhile.

3 comments:

  1. Guiltify is a GREAT word, may I use it also? Campy = Cute in this case. Now what are you going to start sewing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah..you are sooooooo cute and the cape is cute too.
    Good job Twila !!
    Tia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!!! I can't believe how much Hannah is looking like you. I love seeing all the thing you sew. hugs

    ReplyDelete